Attention Property Managers!
We understand that you have a lengthy to-do list, and roofing issues are one of the top items that can cause a headache. Native Roofing can help make your job easier by providing you with our roofing expertise and experience.
With over 25 years of experience working closely with property managers and building owners, we offer our expertise in a wide range of properties, including HOAs, condominiums, apartments, townhomes, residential, and commercial buildings.
Our growing network of satisfied clients speaks to our ability to develop long-lasting relationships, trust, and open communication.
But why is it essential to have a reliable roofing company on call? According to BUILDINGS.com, “Properties with proactive roof maintenance plans average a 21-year service life for roofs compared to 13 years for reactive plans.” This statistic shows that having a proactive maintenance plan in place can save property managers time, stress, and money in the long run.
At Native Roofing, we understand the importance of being proactive in roof maintenance. We provide long-term roof analysis and can offer proactive maintenance plans tailored to your specific property needs. We have the qualifications to handle roofing jobs of all types; from repairing storm damage to fixing leaks and performing preventative maintenance, we take care of it all.
Teaming up with Native Roofing will be a key to your property management success. Proactive roof maintenance plans help you in the following ways:
- Save time, stress, and money in the long run when you have an experienced roofer “on call.”
- Experience individualized service because we will get to know your properties over time, having records of what work was completed in the past and what measures to take for future roof work.
- Damage prevention through regularly scheduled roof maintenance. Minor roofing issues are addressed timely, before leading to bigger problems.
- Reduced complaints from your tenants due to speedy roof repairs from our Native Roofing team.
- Regular roof inspection reports from our team can help you make important decisions about your property and its occupants, especially if tenants are doing any kind of roof DIY work such as installing satellite dishes or skylights that could create opportunities for leaks.
These are just a handful of ways we can make your life as a property manager easier as far as your roofing projects go. Contact us today for a FREE estimate and be on your way to establishing a lasting relationship with the Native Roofing crew.
Palm Beach: 561-469-7930